PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID Will help to increase the CEC of the soil.
* It will increase the holding capacity or retention ability of the soil for holding water with extended use.
* It will also increase the transfer of fertilizer, by preventing excessive leaching away from the root zone and ultimately releasing it to the root zone as needed.
* will also help to reduce soil erosion by increasing cohesive forces of very fine soil particles.
* will change the physical and mechanical properties of the soil in structure, color, consistency, and moisture holding capacity to a very great degree as the organic matter increases.
* will increase the permeability of plant membranes , enhancing the uptake of nutrients more efficiently.
* improves the soil environment to its optimum, which is needed for the uninterrupted growth of various groups of beneficial microorganisms.
* helps plant overcome pH problem soils, until the pH can be corrected.
* decrease stress deterioration. Until it can be corrected.
* increases the germination capacity of seed via by the improved CEC levels of the soil.
* Helps soil environment to allow roots to have optimum growth potential
* Aids in correcting plant chlorosis.
* will help to intensify the plant systems increasing the metabolic and/or other chemical changes inside the plants living cells.
* will releases various types of auxins responsible for plant growth.
* known as an organic catalyst helping to speed up the rate of chemical reactions within the plant.
* will provide an environment that will not allow some weeds to grow.
PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID Has an indirect effect on the soil and can be significant. Micro-nutrients IE, iron can be made more available to plants. Inorganic iron compounds tend to become more unstable in the soil. Humic acid can incorporate iron into a readily available form, making it available for plants to pick up. PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID will also react with natural phosphates in the soil. These phosphate ions which because of chemical reactions with iron and aluminum in the soil can be fixed or bonded to organic matter and become unavailable. PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID CEC increasing agents can break this bond and make the phosphate ions available to the plant's root systems more rapidly.
PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID
in a sandy soil environment with a low organic matter content, will indirectly react with some pesticides. These complex interactions can immobilized some pesticides and practically make them disappear from the soil environment. Another method is called absorption, followed by a release of substances to the soil solution. The amount of release will depend on the chemical rate of degradation of the pesticide. The third and final release involves the Humic Acid to complex with certain compounds in the pesticide, which can then be absorbed by the plant roots. Humic Acid can help to control the toxic chemical levels within the soil.
PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID will also help to increase nitrogen uptake by plants and increase soil nitrogen utilization efficiency. It will also encourage the uptake of potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID is capable of retaining soil nutrients in an exchangeable form to be made available to plants as required. This high organic carbon compound creates a suitable environment for the microbial properties of the soil. In short, the higher the organic matter content of the soil, the more minerals and nutrients are unlocked and made available to the plant. The higher the organic matter of the soil the higher the ion exchange capacity.
PLANTMEDS HUMIC ACID It enhances soil particles, to help root growth. Use at planting stage to help start root growth and through out the growing season.
PLANTMEDS.COM 167 WASHINGTON ST PEMBROKE MA. 02359